Fitnext Fit Fest is a wellness initiative focused on lowering health risks through population health programming and providing crime prevention awareness
Fitnext Fit Fest and Lowering Community Health Risks
Wellness activity has been proven to decrease health risks by lowering the incidence of:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
- Non-insulin dependent diabetes
- Weaken immune system
- Some forms of cancer.
Regular fitness activity has been proven to increase:
- Strength levels
- Mental focus capacity
- Energy levels
- Sleep habits
- Life longevity.
We will advise members on proper nutrition habits to lead a healthy lifestyle or achieve a specific health-related goal.
The health analysis is used to gauge progress during fitness programming. Community members can set appointments to collect and store data on:
- Body Weight
- Body Fat %
- Blood Pressure
- Circumference Measurements
- Progression Pictures
Fitnext Trainerize app functions:
- Track wellness progress by logging: Steps, Sleep Habits, Body Weight, Body Fat, Progression Pictures, Daily Caloric Intake (consumed), Resting Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Lean Body Mass, Daily Caloric Expenditure (burned)
- Members can access from their smart devices 30, 45, 60-minute OnDemand functional, HIIT, endurance, strength, power, bulk, flexibility, and coordination workouts tailored toward specific goals!
- Custom workouts are uploaded to member accounts, and used at home, travel, gym of choice, and organizations with onsite fitness facilities.
- Access daily nutrition stats, meal plans, recipes and grocery list.
- Receive daily wellness goals habit on your smart device and calendars.
- Join wellness chat groups for motivation, support, accountability, and wellness challenges, and more.
- Seamlessly sync Apple Health, Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, or Withings accounts to track wellness habits (nutrition, mindfulness, fitness, sleep, steps etc.).
- Members receive milestone motivational badges and recognition for workouts completed and goals reached
- Use in-app texting and live chat with our fitness coaches for questions, answers, and motivation.
- Present health awareness information in app to general and high-risk populations
Fitnext Trainerize app programming and awareness includes:
- Goals setting
- Positive habit forming
- Individual and group wellness activities
- Health awareness: mental, physical, sexual
Fitnext Fit Fest Objectives:
- Promote physical activity, which is known to reduce levels of mental distress, reduced quality of life, depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress
- Develop a variety of fitness programs tailored toward individual goals to increase likelihood of adherence
- Help alleviate the fear of exercising in the community with facilitated fitness activities outdoors as well as indoors
- Provide a social support network to help community members develop and adhere to positive habits
- Host fitness activities to bring community members together while working toward common goals
- Reduce healthcare and disability costs among community members by lowering health risks
- Decrease the rate of illness and injuries
- Increase productivity in community members
- Decrease mortality and morbidity among community members
- Create health awareness and healthy lifestyle choices among lower income community members (health fairs, fitness challenges, nutrition seminars, lifestyle coaching, etc.)
- Lower health risks among community members with fitness, nutrition guidance, health awareness materials with app messaging
- Decrease obesity among community members
- Educate members with information regarding developing healthy eating plans with USDA MyPlate
- Conduct a detailed health and fitness assessment for community members to compare progress
- Increase awareness and develop training techniques for substantial risk and special populations
- Increase physical, mental and sexual health awareness to at risk populations
- Lower community crime statistics by providing a wellness outlet for community members