Your first workout is free! Contact us Today!
Fitnext has implemented new COVID 19 pandemic gym procedures in an attempt to keep you and your fellow gym participants safe. In addition to the procedures, we have added protective shields between workout stations to decrease disease transmission between you and your neighbor. Please become familiar with the steps below. We look forward to keeping you healthy and safe during your workouts here!
- Clean excess dirt and loose material from the bottom of your shoes
- Face mask are required upon entry (Face mask can be removed once workouts have started and you are in your assigned space)
- Forehead thermometer temperature checks are administered by staff before entering
- Apply hand sanitizer or wash your hands before moving to your assigned space.
- Apply mask at any time you leave your assigned space for example, bathroom usage, headed outside to get air, using heavy ropes outside of the assigned area and other activities…
- Bring your own towel
- We recommend you bring your own mat. (There is a limited supply at the gym)
- Coaches will provide you with paper towels and cleaning solution to clean up your stations
- Wipe down benches, weights, handles and other equipment at your assigned station
- Apply face mask
- Breakdown and return all weights to designated areas before leaving.